nanog mailing list archives

Re: death of the net predicted by deloitte -- film at 11

From: Mark Newton <newton () internode com au>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:24:50 +1030

On Sun, Feb 11, 2007 at 02:39:04PM -0800, Joseph Jackson wrote:

My CIO is convinced that Google is going to take over the internet and
everyone will pay google for access.  He also believes that google will
release their own protocol some sort of Google IP which everyone will
have to pay for also.

Sounds great.  We won't all have to move to IPv6 after all!

  - mark :-)

--
Mark Newton                               Email:  newton () internode com au (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  newton () atdot dotat org  (H)