nanog mailing list archives

Re: Domain tasting; a load of hot air?

From: "Chris L. Morrow" <christopher.morrow () verizonbusiness com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:02:06 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
On Aug 14, 2007, at 8:56 AM, <michael.dillon () bt com> wrote:

Can I assume that you, and all the other people commenting on domain
tasting have filed official comments with ICANN as requested at
this web
page? http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-2-10aug07.htm

No, but that is an excellent reminder for which I thank you. Note

yup, thanks Michael.

To be considered by the group, information should be submitted no
later than 15 September 2007 to rfi-domaintasting () icann org. Comments
may be viewed at http://forum.icann.org/lists/rfi-domaintasting/.

Is this something where a consensus 'vote' from a larger group would help?
or one of the letter writing campaigns congress loves so much?