nanog mailing list archives

Re: register.com down sev0?

From: "Charles J. Knipe" <CKnipe () register com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:49:49 -0400

Paul,
As of right now I'm not prepared to comment on our recent outage in this forum. That said, I do want to discuss your
assertion that Register.com is a source of spam. Spam mail is something we take very seriously. As a business we do not
send spam email and we have procedures in place to address spam sent by our customers. If you're seeing spam involving
us, and haven't gotten any traction from our abuse desk (abuse () register com), I'd like to know about it. I've
privately emailed you my phone number, please give me a call, so we can discuss this further.

--
Charles Knipe
Manager - Infrastructure Services