nanog mailing list archives

Re: OT: How to stop UltraDNS sales people calling

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:56:19 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, James Blessing wrote:

John Levine wrote:
He told me he would still calling until he got through to the right
person.  I am the right person.

Next time, try asking for the name and phone number of his boss, so
you can call and report what an excellent job he's doing.

and then setup your asterisk box to forward all calls from his number to his
boss via the premium rate you just setup...

Okay, this was fun and I am all for OT fun. But can we please stop putting
down a part of our community? Especially one which contributes to NANOG so
much?

We all have sale trolls to live with.

        Gadi.