nanog mailing list archives

Re: MEDIA: ICANN rejects .xxx domain

From: "Todd Vierling" <tv () pobox com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 18:58:22 -0400

On 5/11/06, Derek J. Balling <deballing () vassar edu> wrote:
On May 11, 2006, at 3:48 PM, Peter Dambier wrote:

> So ICANN did come to their senses finally and prevented another collission
> in balkan namespace :)

If you think *that's* why .XXX died, then I have a small bridge to
sell you providing access to Manhattan island.

I'll offer you advice once offered to me.  Read the sign on the padded
cell:  "Do not feed the troll."

Peter's about 51 cards shy of a full deck when it comes to TLDs.  I
still have a back-of-my-head suspicion that he's a new alter ago of
Jim Fleming.  <g>