nanog mailing list archives

Re: i am not a list moderator, but i do have a request

From: bmanning () vacation karoshi com
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:48:47 +0000

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 04:42:31PM +0000, Paul Vixie wrote:

thanks, didn't know about it. But isn't it still usefull, when urgent
matters concerning botnets will still discussed on the nanog-list?
Please let me disabussed to it, but it's just my opinion.

almost everything that happens in the world is urgent to somebody somewhere.
not everything that happens on the internet is urgent to everybody on nanog.

there are too many topics (and too many botnets) for nanog to cover them all.
--
Paul Vixie

        in other words...

        Lack of