nanog mailing list archives

Re: a record?

From: Jeroen Massar <jeroen () unfix org>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:10:54 +0100

Gadi Evron wrote:
Other solution: disable IPv4 SSH and enable the IPv6 one, no scanning on
that plane ;)

Yet.

Enjoy scanning, even I and I guess the rest of this list will be long
time retired and sipping pina coladas and other good stuff (hot
chocolate milk with whipcream and baileys anyone? :) in hawaii or some
other heavenly place the day that the hardware and pipes are available
to scan a single /64 efficiently.

It's easier & faster to google or use logs* for working hosts ;)

Greets,
 Jeroen

* = maybe RFC3041 does have a use as that makes these IP's 'random' and
thus sort of useless unless one attacks directly...