nanog mailing list archives

Re: the iab simplifies internet architecture!

From: Lixia Zhang <lixia () CS UCLA EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:39:25 -0800

On Nov 10, 2005, at 9:14 PM, bmanning () vacation karoshi com wrote:

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 07:10:13PM -1000, Randy Bush wrote:

reported from tonight's iitf iab (internet archetecture board)
plenary.  proclaimed by an esteemed iab member from the podium:

   "it is bad in the long term to add hierarchy to routing"

this will save a lot of work.  whew!

randy

    url for the stream?  i -have- to see this ...

--bill

Bill,

I was there at the IAB plenary. I am afraid that the above quote was inaccurate and out of the context.

Lixia