nanog mailing list archives

Re: compromized host list available

From: Joseph S D Yao <jsdy () center osis gov>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:21:13 -0400

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 10:10:27AM -0700, Charles Cala wrote:
More tools and information are a good thing,
but how/where you chose to use a sawzall is up to you.
http://www.milwaukeetool.com/us/en/news.nsf/vwFeaturedProducts/4CBA61C6E299F75D86256FEB0072211D?OpenDocument

Yes, but I usually make sure that the safety attachments on my sawzall
and other saws are well fastened on, and the saws fastened down in the
correct compartment of my ladder truck.  ;-)

If you???re the kind of person who complies when some one says
"go BLEEP yourself" perhaps the internet is not a place for you,
And perhaps blindly following the info that any tool gives out
is not the best thing for you or your network.
Use your brain, not just the tool.

There's more than just knowledgeable folks out there, these days!

Missing the days of John Postel

Aren't we all.

--
Joe Yao