nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG Changes

From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () cybernothing org>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 08:24:55 -0800

On 02/19/05, Steve Gibbard <scg () gibbard org> wrote:

I'd been waiting to hear that the nanog-futures list had actually been
created before urging that this discussion move there.  Since it sounds
like it has been, now would probably be a good time to move the
discussion.

        *agree*

        There still needs to be a formal announcement, for those who may
        be interested but are ignoring this thread.  I'll leave that to
        the current governors, though, 'cause it's not my place.

--
J.D. Falk                                          uncertainty is only a virtue
<jdfalk () cybernothing org>                    when you don't know the answer yet