nanog mailing list archives

RE: NANOG Changes

From: Steve Gibbard <scg () gibbard org>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 02:17:16 -0800 (PST)

It should be noted that Michel is speaking only for himself, and not for
the nanog-reform group (and I haven't seen any concensus among the
nanog-reform group yet on the draft bylaws that Michel is referring to).

I am also speaking only for myself on this.

I'd been waiting to hear that the nanog-futures list had actually been
created before urging that this discussion move there.  Since it sounds
like it has been, now would probably be a good time to move the
discussion.

-Steve