nanog mailing list archives

Re: Telcordia report on ICANN .net RFP Evaluation

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner () nic-naa net>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 12:54:03 -0500

But my recent post was not "against" (or "for", for that matter)
Verisign.  I am just disappointed that ICANN did not have the integrity
to select a company that is _truly_ independent to judge the
applicants.

In the prior round ICANN picked a company doing non-trivial business with
the LNP/NANPA side of applicant NeuStar.

Would someone from ICANN care to explain their decision process?  I
cannot believe they did not know the apparent conflict of interest.

Your turn. You can just make the last flight to Argintina.

Eric