nanog mailing list archives

Re: short Botnet list and Cashing in on DoS

From: Richard A Steenbergen <ras () e-gerbil net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 03:16:19 -0400

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 12:11:38AM -0500, Andrew D Kirch wrote:
or any sort of botnet.  I don't even have an eggdrop.  Thus I suggest
the following.  A: publically refute and apologize for this baseless
claim.  or B: show evidence that would be admissable in a court of law,
such as the one you'd be in if you were sued for slander because of
these remarks.

Libel, not slander. Please use correct terminology when making legal
threats. :)

--
Richard A Steenbergen <ras () e-gerbil net>       http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras