nanog mailing list archives

RE: Overflow circuit

Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 00:23:31 -0800

Thanks for the suggestion, Patrick. But I failed to mention that in this
case, the CallManager and VoIP gateways are at site A and all the IP phones
are at site B. As far as I know, the Cisco IP phones do not use H.323
gatekeeper directly.

In order for the H.323 gatekeeper idea to work, I would need a CallManager
at site B and run an H.323 inter-cluster trunk between the CallManagers at
site A and B. Right?