nanog mailing list archives

Re: ICANN/Registry Agreement:

From: "Brian Bruns" <bruns () 2mbit com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:36:20 -0500

On Thursday, February 26, 2004 8:21 PM [EST], Deepak Jain <deepak () ai net>
wrote:

Doesn't sitefinder give one registry superior access to the registry's
resources than the others, etc, etc?

Rather then clutter up NANOG with this stuff, since its apparent that we will
be having more issues about SiteFinder,  I've gone ahead and setup a
discussion list on my server for general talk about SiteFinder.  Its
unmoderated, everyone is welcome to signup and post your views.