nanog mailing list archives

Re: Banned on NANOG

From: Bill Nash <billn () billn net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 00:09:58 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004, J.D. Falk wrote:

On 12/04/04, Patrick W Gilmore <patrick () ianai net> wrote:

I also think that makes it nearly impossible to run a good, informative
list.  Certainly FAR more difficult than just leaving the list
completely unmoderated.  I do not believe anyone here would argue those
points either (besides, obviously, the moderator herself).

        ...who has been silent during this whole debate, which only
        serves to feed the flames (and the flamers) as we all make wild
        guesses regarding motive and intent.

My last email contained an explicit request for a responst. I expect to see one.

- billn