nanog mailing list archives

Re: Change to .com/.net behavior

From: "William Devine, II" <william () smartguys net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:45:09 -0500

Why not just make your users use your servers for forwarding DNS and block
outbound DNS requests @ your router for anything but your servers.
I mean, if you're going to go to the extreme & force your users to not have
access to something they might like (for some unknown reason), might as well
go way overboard.

william