nanog mailing list archives

RE: When is Verisign's registry contract up for renewal

From: Mike Damm <MikeD () irwinresearch com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 07:53:19 -0700

This sort of not-for-profit is exactly what I proposed when the VeriSign
discussion started. A non-technical response to a non-technical problem.
Since my inital email, I've recruited a few other NANOG folks and put up a
website: www.alt-servers.org.

  -Mike

(Please excuse any formatting oddities, sent via OWA)