nanog mailing list archives

Re: OT: BGP questions

From: Charles Sprickman <spork () inch com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:04:36 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Charles Sprickman wrote:

(just look at AS8059, which is still sucking down most traffic via 6939
rather than 3356, even with all that silly prepending)...

Just wanted to thank everyone who responded privately, you were all very
helpful.  I'm holding off posting to the "isp-bgp" list until I get some
word back from my upstreams.  Some private replies indicated that they are
not hearing 8059 via 3356 at all, so before I tinker any further I'm going
to check with Level3 and make sure they are clear on what I'm announcing.

Thanks again,

Charles

Thanks,

Charles