nanog mailing list archives

Re: European equivalent of Equinix?

From: Frank Louwers <frank () openminds be>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:12:25 +0200

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 03:24:39PM -0700, Steve Francis wrote:

Not really north american content, except for the using equinix as a
comparison:
Anyone care to recommend a European equivalent of an Equinix site?
(Carrier neutral, well secured space, good power/building/HVAC
management; lots of carriers present; ideally with a peering switch; not
exorbitant cross connect fees)

We're looking at opening our first European datacenter.

InterXion has quite a few datacenters in Europe. Most of them house (a
part of) the local peering infrastructure. They are all carrier neutral,
the power/HVAC/security is very good/...

Kind Regards,
Frank Louwers

--
Openminds bvba                www.openminds.be
Tweebruggenstraat 16  -  9000 Gent  -  Belgium