nanog mailing list archives

Re: Level3 routing issues?

From: "Grant A. Kirkwood" <grant () tnarg org>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:09:47 -0800

On Saturday 25 January 2003 09:08 am, Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Alex Rubenstein wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:
Somebody remind me why Microsoft is still allowed to exist?

Dunno, arent they negligent?

In any other industry a fundemental flaw would be met with lawsuits,
in the computer world tho people seem to get around for some reason.

Including the developers of SSHD, HTTPD, NAMED, CVS?

How about Linus? Wanna call him up?

Not sure you can claim something you have for free is liable or with
guarantee

(trimmed)

Can we perhaps skip the post-traumatic blame syndrome this time? I can see
where this is going already...

--
Grant A. Kirkwood - grant(at)tnarg.org
Fingerprint = D337 48C4 4D00 232D 3444 1D5D 27F6 055A BF0C 4AED