nanog mailing list archives

Re: Hijacked email

From: Haesu <haesu () towardex com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:13:40 -0400

Yup, seeing same. Spoofing to quite a few of our addresses and sending worms to everyone..

-hc

--
Sincerely,
  Haesu C.

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 07:36:23AM -0500, Jack.W.Parks () alltel com wrote:

Anyone seeing hijacked email addresses with this Sobig-F worm?  I did
some research and I know I didn't send anything to Investec Bank of
Johannesburg,ZA. On top of that, I definitely did not send a worm.

Thoughts?

Jack