nanog mailing list archives

RE: Low AS - Number

From: "Deepak Jain" <deepak () ai net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:47:17 -0400

In Virginia, the Air & Space Museum supporters' license plates all start
with "ASxxx" (wheere XXX is a 1-5 digita number). They usually have an SR-71
next to it, but more than once I have made conversions in my head based on
the AS# I saw, the type of car and driving style and thought I would pull up
next to someone I knew. :)

DJ