nanog mailing list archives

Re: selective prepends...one more time

From: "David McGaugh" <david_mcgaugh () eli net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:56:15 -0700

Not the size of Sprint or C&W but we support it also:

http://www.eli.net/technical/bgprouting_policy.shtml

Regards,
Dave

jlewis () lewis org wrote:

From last week's thread on Cogent service and selective prepends, I've
compiled a list of transit providers that support BGP communities for
selective prepends when propagating routes to peers.

sprint
c&w
gblx.net
level3
Williams Communications Group
internap.com

Is anyone aware of others, preferably of similar size to Sprint and C&W
(and in the US) that support this?  I need to choose an additional
provider real soon and already have Sprint and C&W.  We'll be connecting
ideally in Orlando, FL, but can take connectivity in most of the bigger
cities in FL.

 Jon Lewis *jlewis () lewis org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |

--
 Dave McGaugh, Internetwork Engineer
 Electric Lightwave, Inc.