nanog mailing list archives

finds and other data frommy report on economics of peering and transit

From: Gordon Cook <cook () cookreport com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 11:30:38 -0400

At the end of August when I posted news about my interviews with Bill Woodcock's views on synthetic path analysis and the economics of peering and requested additional help from peering coordinators I promised a brief report.

Response from Nanog was excellent. 16 additional folk joined mail list making a total of 32 - 25 of whom made contributions to the discussion.

you will find the introductory article containing my complete findings, a list of the 25 contributors and the complete table of contents at http://cookreport.com/11.08-09.shtml

I hesitate to say "our" findings but I did share drafts with list members who made significant criticisms and contributions which i incorporated.
--
The COOK Report on Internet, 431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA (609)