nanog mailing list archives

RE: Vulnerbilities of Interconnection

From: alex () yuriev com
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:25:20 -0400 (EDT)

My explanation accounts for suicide bombers in the statement: "Even
terrorist that will die to kill will probably not die to
inconvenience."  This does not presume a western value system, either,
as somebody suggested.  Many a terrorist will gladly give their lives
to destroy a hated enemy, or to terrify them, or to change their way
of life.  I cannot believe, however, that there are people who will
give their lives to increase the download times for porn for a few
days.

Taking out an a collo would more than just increase time to download porn
for a few days.

alex

-Dave