nanog mailing list archives

RE: How many protocols...

From: "Matt Levine" <matt () deliver3 com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 02:46:14 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanog () merit edu [mailto:owner-nanog () merit edu] On
Behalf Of Stephen J. Wilcox
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 2:03 AM
To: Matt Levine
Cc: nanog () merit edu; 'Stephen Sprunk'
Subject: RE: How many protocols...

I dont provide multicast, am I not an ISP by your definition?
I think so..

Steve

If *I* used multicast, and that was a significant part of my 'Internet
Experience', and you didn't provide it, I'd very quickly stop
considering you an ISP.  Thankfully, the only person who really cares
what I consider an ISP is me, so I wouldn't worry.