nanog mailing list archives

Re: Operational Issues with 69.0.0.0/8...

From: Michael.Dillon () radianz com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:57:07 +0000

My question is as follows - We are losing customers because of this
problem.  It is costing us reputation and money.  It is out of our
control.  If you were us, what would you do?  We have already asked ARIN
to reassign us to a "friendlier" CIDR, and they refuse.

This is no longer a technical operational issue so it is out of scope for
this mailing list.

But if you think that ARIN could do something to solve your problem then
you should raise the issue on the ARIN public policy mailing list. You can
find subscription information for that list here http://www.arin.net/mailing_lists/index.html

-- Michael Dillon