nanog mailing list archives

Re: $12,000 per person registration fee (was RE: Eat this RIAA)

From: "Robert A. Hayden" <rhayden () geek net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:52:45 -0500 (CDT)

Doesn't the RIAA's ISP(s) have an AUP that would put a stop to their
behaviour?

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Owen DeLong wrote:

While I agree with Sean that NANOG is not the place to lobby, I would
also
state that the coordination of a BGP blockade against RIAA's harmful
policies is an internet traffic management issue requiring coordination
among providers to solve.

Owen