nanog mailing list archives

Re: Eat this RIAA (or, the war has begun?) - Why not all ISPs?

From: Avleen Vig <lists-nanog () silverwraith com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:04:45 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:

Ok, start listing IPs...
If you have them (and can confirm them of course :P), I'm certain a dozen
people on this list would put up a bgp feed before you can say
"blackhole". Heck I'm certain people would have something to do if you
even knew the provider that was planning on giving them service for such
activities.

Start here:
avleen@apple:avleen : host -t MX riaa.org
riaa.org mail is handled (pri=50) by mail3.riaa.com
riaa.org mail is handled (pri=10) by list.sparklist.com
riaa.org mail is handled (pri=10) by mail.riaa.com
riaa.org mail is handled (pri=25) by mail2.riaa.com

--
Avleen Vig
Work Time: Unix Systems Administrator