nanog mailing list archives

Re: my sig

From: brett watson <brett () the-watsons org>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:09:10 -0700

--On Wednesday, August 07, 2002 03:48:27 PM -0400 William Warren <hescominsoon () adelphia net> wrote:

the sig is removed....I am saddened that my sig was/is considered
obnoxious and self-indulging.  I appreciate the explanations.

wow, you took heat for that .sig? *that* is obnoxious and self-indulging (and yes i meant to reply to this silly list). i should go re-read the nanog charter (or the internet charter i guess) and see where it says you can't have a .sig that talks about God (or the Bible, or whatever).

-b