nanog mailing list archives

Re: assistance available

From: Andrew Brown <twofsonet () graffiti com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:31:19 -0400

Although we are just a little NOC in no-where... without the facilities
available of PAIX and Abovenet, we are fairly impromptu, geek friendly
and also willing to do whatever we can on short notice from Chattanooga.
We have already setup a few DNS servers and mail forwards.

I'll second that offer of assistance. I'm not a backbone operator, I'm a
virtual ISP and so cannot offer transit, but I will certainly be pleased
to offer mail/web/DNS emergency services for whoever needs them.

<aol>
me too!
</aol>

i've got lots of skills, quite a lot of free time (i had no job before
this, but i was just starting to look for one), and i've also got four
small ciscos sitting around my house (doing next to nothing) that i
can loan out as well.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
codewarrior () daemon org             * "ah!  i see you have the internet