nanog mailing list archives

Re: Horrible world trade center crash, traffic effect (fwd)

From: Jim Dixon <jdd () vbc net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:56:45 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Andy Walden wrote:

Did you consider posting this to the list or am I just being singled out?

Regards,
Andy Walden
--
PGP Key Available at http://www.tigerteam.net/andy/pgp

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Susan Harris wrote:

As saddened as we all are by yesterday's events, we'd prefer that you
discuss the tragedy in private email, rather than posting to the entire
list. This will allow the list to continue its focus on backbone
network operations.

Thank you.

Susan Harris, Ph.D.
Merit Network/Univ. of Mich.

Those of us who have circuits in Manhattan believe that this is very
relevant indeed to backbone network operations.

--
Jim Dixon                  VBCnet GB Ltd           http://www.vbc.net
tel +44 117 929 1316                             fax +44 117 927 2015