nanog mailing list archives

RE: Yes it's off topic but who cares right now.

From: David Klindt <dklindt () cobra ordata com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:55:11 -0700 (PDT)

The dog has rabies... drop him....The USA can not and is not
responsible
for every nuts problems.

In the case of the U.S, they created the nut. The CIA trained and funded
bin Laden. The U.S. also funded Hussein.

I keep saying this over and over but it appears that it's not being heard.

Sir, providing training and arms does not make a person a nut.

Are you suggesting that he became a nut case because we gave him money and
such. My position is that the CIA is not responsible for crashing these
planes into buildings - The nut did it.