nanog mailing list archives

RE: Yes it's off topic but who cares right now.

From: "M. David Leonard" <mdl () equinox shaysnet com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:17:26 -0400 (EDT)

        If I'm bitten by a rabid dog and I have it put down, that's not
revenge.  That's prudence.  Faced with an incurable disease/mindset
capable of causing more misery/illness/death one finds oneself in the
invidious position of having to decide between several obviously
unpleasant and previously unacceptable alternatives.  It's not fair - any
of it - but it's the situation nonetheless.

                                        David Leonard
                                        ShaysNet