nanog mailing list archives

RE: Fwd: Re: Digital Island sponsors DoS attempt

From: "Quibell, Marc" <mquibell () icn state ia us>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:46:52 -0500

That's great Pat, I especially liked the twist/jump from "upgrading to
DS3...etc" to "Who said I had to use a standardized method to deliver my web
page?". Intead of trying to figure out what your web page has to do with
our- standardized upgrades vs. non-standard, non-internet-community
sanctioned "internet performance enhancement" ping probes- debate, I give
up. I see that the subjects at hand are a big scramble in your gord.
Regardless, have a wonderful weekend.

Marc