nanog mailing list archives

RE: BGP noise tonight? (fwd) (DUH!)

From: Robert Boyle <robert () tellurian com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 21:00:40 -0400

I am an idiot. Sorry for cc'ing the list. My fingers were faster than my brain (and eyes).

-Robert

At 06:38 PM 10/9/2001 -0400, Robert Boyle wrote:

At 11:55 AM 10/9/2001 -0700, Matt Levine wrote:

We have found our stick was effective with our vendor, given enough
beatings.

Regards,
Matt
- --
Matt Levine
@Home: matt () deliver3 com
@Work: matt () eldosales com
ICQ  : 17080004
PGP  : http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6C0D04CF
"The Trouble with doing anything right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was."

Matt,

I LOVE your sig. Is that your quote? or did someone else say it first?

"The Trouble with doing anything right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was."

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." -George Eliot