nanog mailing list archives

Re: EMAIL != FTP

From: Scott Francis <scott () virtualis com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 14:03:58 -0700

On Sat, May 26, 2001 at 07:23:16PM -0400, Mitch Halmu exclaimed:
Did I happen to mention MAPS in my post? I didn't. The argument was made
for ORBS, or any FOREIGN entity that blocks North American networks.
ORBS fans in this country will have lots of explaining to do and hell to
pay if any foreign entity exploits this weakness to attack US interests
in an international incident.

Our position on MAPS is described clearly at http://www.dotcomeon.com
I don't want to start a debate on MAPS and be accused of OT trolling.

too late ... :-)

--Mitch
NetSide

--