nanog mailing list archives

Re: black hat .cn networks

From: Dan Hollis <goemon () anime net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 10:46:46 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Shawn McMahon wrote:
On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 11:13:23PM -0700, Dan Hollis wrote:
We may never know since mainland china admins never respond to abuse mails.
Do you send the complaints in Chinese?

I have, it didnt change anything. They continued to respond with deafening
silence.

Alternately, do you respond to complaints sent to your abuse address that
are written in Chinese?

We havent received any chinese complaints to our abuse mailbox yet, but I
would throw them through babelfish if I received any, and I have native
chinese speaking friends I can fall back on if babelfish doesnt work out.

-Dan