nanog mailing list archives

Re: dsl providers that will route /24

From: michael <michael () aplatform com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:53:55 -0800 (PST)

Hello Jonathan,

I was/am hoping that by putting in my original question someone that
was knowledgable from those places et al, would reply.

Thanks,

Michael...

On Sun, 25 Mar 2001, Jonathan Kalbfeld wrote:

AFAIK, Covad/Brainstorm/RCN will route /24s, but grudgingly.

I've got them routing 199.33.244.0/24 to my house.

Good luck when you call them though, trying to explain to them what
it means for address space to be portable. ;-)

jonathan

--
Jonathan Kalbfeld
ThoughtWave Technologies LLC