nanog mailing list archives

Re: SBC forcing new contract on ISPs

From: Derek Balling <dredd () megacity org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:51:43 -0700

At 2:49 PM -0400 6/25/01, Jeff Mcadams wrote:
 >This hurts SBC precisely how, again?

It hurts them big time when the state Utilities Commission looks at the
situation and starts asking why on earth all of these ISPs are suddenly
exiting the DSL marketplace.  It will particularly hurt them if one or
more of the ISPs files a formal complaint with the Utility Commission.

Hahahahahaha...

you've obviously never dealt with the California PUC.

A more useless group more firmly in the pockets of the utilities themselves I have never seen.

--
| dredd () megacity org  | "Conan! What is best in life?"          |