nanog mailing list archives

BGP instability (was Re: Exodus Down)

From: Sean Donelan <sean () donelan com>
Date: 23 Jun 2001 19:40:26 -0700

According to Exodus' trouble ticket it is a BGP instability between
several locations in their network and with BGP customers.

Whether it was a security issue, vendor bug or operator error hasn't
been determined yet.  Exodus customers should contact Exodus customer
service for more information, reporters should contact Exodus media
relations for more information.

I don't know if Exodus will have any public statement.