nanog mailing list archives

Re: PSINet and C&W peering

From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol () NorthShoreTechnologies net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 12:44:53 -0400

Christian Nielsen wrote:

PSI shut off other peering sessions. I know why and maybe you can share
this information with the rest of nanog.

If PSI really cared about their customers and the Internet as you so
write, you would have direct connections to companys like Exodus and
Abovenet.

Also, is there a isp-peering list we can move this to?

What, you think this isn't on-topic for NANOG? Seems operational to me.
Besides, I want to hear why PSI shut off the other peering sessions.

--
Tired of Earthlink? Get JustTheNet!
Nationwide Dialup, ISDN, DSL, ATM, Frame Relay, T-1, T-3, and more.