nanog mailing list archives

GRC rides again...

From: "David Howe" <DaveHowe () gmx co uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:47:59 +0100

... With yet another "update" to the DDos pages.
http://grc.com/dos/intro.htm
and I quote:

* ISP's are responsible for preventing the transportation of
obviously-fraudulent
and easily blocked Internet traffic.

Because the responsibility for a safe and secure Internet is just as
distributed as the
Internet's technology, we must work together to bring about the required
changes.

Unfortunately, today we see only the operation of blind self-interest from
Microsoft and the Internet's ISP's

As I seem to recall several members of this list offered him help (and were
rebuffed) perhaps they would like to comment? He seems increasingly lost in
a fantasy world where everyone is out to get him....