nanog mailing list archives

Re: Affects of the balkanization of mail blacklisting

From: Rachel Warren <rachel () plur net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 22:16:49 -0700

I find this all highly amusing.

Fuckem.  Vixie is a netnazi who would do us all a favor if he just blew
what little brains he has left out of his left ear.

You say this but...

If Governments really want us to behave like civilized human beings,

You certainly aren't behaving very civilized.  My my my, where are your
manners?

Please take your agenda to an on-topic mailing list. Posting your agenda to
NANOG just *bores* the rest of us.  I'd rather have some interesting signal
for once, instead of all the frivolous and puerile sophistry you and your
anti-MAPS clique create.

Rachel

--
Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who do.