nanog mailing list archives

Re: Code Red 2 cleanup; reporting..

From: Jon Allen Boone <tex () delamancha org>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 11:03:00 -0400

"Eric A. Hall" <ehall () ehsco com> writes:

  You can find out it if its running by looking for inetinfo.exe (the
IIS proggy) in the services tab in taskmgr.exe.  You can find out if
it's installed by searching for inetinfo.exe on your hard drive.

Eric,

    Where would it be installed?  How big would it  be?

    I checked my W2k box and it isn't running - nor have I ever seen it
  running - but it is found on my hard drive:

    D:\WINNT\system32\dllcache\inetinfo.exe
    D:\WINNT\$NtServicePackUninstall$\inetinfo.exe
    D:\WINNT\ServicePackFiles\i386\inetinfo.exe

    They're all 15 KB...

-jon
--
Jon Allen Boone