nanog mailing list archives

Re: NASA (and e.root-servers.net) off the air

From: Mark A Gebert <geeb () merit edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:23:52 -0400

AMES has been under a DOS attack for most of the day

--geeb

Mark A. Gebert                          Email: geeb () merit edu
Senior Research Programmer              Voice:+1 734 936 2655
Merit Network, Inc                      Fax:  +1 734 647 3185
4251 Plymouth Rd, Suite C, Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
If I show up at your door step, you probably did something to
bring me there....

% cat std.disclaimers