nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking Glass

From: john heasley <heas () shrubbery net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:43:21 -0800

we have included a looking glass (based on nitrous.digex.net looking glass)
with rancid.  it's not completely tested, but can be found w/ rancid here:

        ftp://ftp.shrubbery.net/pub/rancid/rancid-2.1b.tar.gz

it uses rancid's login scripts, so it can deal with rsh, telnet, or ssh.
it also has some support for junipers and some other bits.