nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking Glass

From: Jesper Skriver <jesper () skriver dk>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:47:49 +0100

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 06:56:44PM +0000, Simon Lockhart wrote:

Myself and many I know use nitrous.digex.net when such a thing is needed.

Brian

#include <asshole.h>

I dont think he asked "Does anyone know the URL to a looking glass?"

How exactly does this help Ariel find some software to create one?

Have you actually looked at http://nitrous.digex.net/ ? It contains a link
to the nitrous LG source code!

That code used rsh, I've got a modified version that use telnet, and at
the same time checks the input it gets.

available at

http://noc.tele.dk/lg.cgi.public

you will also need