nanog mailing list archives

RADB Maintenance on 7/19/00

From: Mark A Gebert <geeb () merit edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:30:40 -0400

On Wednesday 7/19/00, whois.radb.net which houses the RADB database will be
down for approximately 15 minutes between 6-8AM EDT. All queries and
submissions will be unavailable at that time. We are installing more memory
to handle more of the load being put on the service.

For the RADB Team,

--geeb

Mark A. Gebert                          Email: geeb () merit edu
Senior Research Programmer              Voice:+1 734 936 2655
Merit Network, Inc                      Fax:  +1 734 647 3185
4251 Plymouth Rd, Suite C, Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
If I show up at your door step, you probably did something to
bring me there....
% cat std.disclaimers